When it comes to the most popular social media networks, the recent trend for GIF on social networks like Twitter is drawing more and more people’s eyeballs and is getting more audience engagement on Twitter.
Having said that, with more and more people using a popular social media platform like Twitter, they most probably make use of posting GIFs on Twitter.
But interestingly, whenever a GIF file upload is done on Twitter, in actual, Twitter technically shows that GIF in the form of the video.
So, many of you people while watching that GIF’s on Twitter, if you want to download the GIF file, then you can’t just right click on the GIF that is posted on Twitter and download it right away.
Yes, you generally do that on other platforms, but not on Twitter!
For that, you will rather be in search of such tools that can have the ability to let you download GIFs from Twitter.
But, as you may know, that there are so many of the services you can find online that may require a long and hefty download process, some of them may even require your email address, and many of them may not be able to provide you with the great quality of GIF when downloaded!
So, today, here in this article, we have come up with our interesting online Twitter GIF and videos download platform that will allow you to Twitter Gif download your most favorite GIF from Twitter for free on the fly!
Stay tuned while we explain to you how to download a GIF from Twitter!
Let’s jump to it directly!
How to Download a GIF from Twitter?
Well, to download a GIF for any of the posted GIFs on Twitter, it will just take a few seconds for you to download it!
Here are some useful steps that you would need to follow while downloading a GIF from Twitter:
- First, you will need to go to your Twitter account and navigate to the Twitter GIF that you need to download.
- Next, you will require to select the GIF where you need to copy that video URL from Twitter.
- When you are finished with copying the video URL, thereafter, you will need to paste the video URL into the search bar given at the https://downloader4twitter.com/.
- As soon as you enter the Twitter video URL, you will see the search button next to the search bar, then click on that button.
- Finally, you will be able to see the download button to save the GIF from Twitter directly to your PC or other devices.
- Luckily, at the time of downloading a GIF from Twitter through our Twitter Video Downloader, you will see plenty of video resolution along with the option to confirm the quality of the video simply by playing the video, in case you have mistaken with some other video.
Read Our Latest Post
In the end, when you go to the steps given in this article, you will finally be able to download a GIF from Twitter on your PC in a hassle-free way!