If you want to download Twitter videos from direct messages on your device, here we described the simple steps:
- Start up the Twitter app on your mobile device, be it a phone or a tablet.
- Go to the direct messages section of your account and search for the message that contains the video you want to download Twitter videos from direct messages.
- Tap the button to begin watching the video.
- Click the “More” button that is located in the top right hand corner of the screen (which resembles three dots).
- Choose “Copy link to tweet” from the list of available options in the menu that appears there.
- Make a copy of the link, and then paste it into the location bar of a new tab in the browser on your computer.
- Simply hitting the “Enter” key will take you to the tweet that contains the video.
- When you right-click on the video, select “Save video as,” or click “Save video to downloads,” depending on which option you prefer.
- When you’re ready to save the video, select a location on your device and hit the “Save” button.
Note: Take note that if the video cannot be downloaded, it is possible that the video’s owner has disabled the ability to download the video. In this particular scenario, downloading the video won’t be an option for you.
Recent Blog: How to Monetize Your Twitter Followers?